Pricing & Payment Plans for Love to Live Well Individual Packages (Effective January 1, 2022)
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) or Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
Most FSA/HSAs do cover our services. All packages may be paid up-front or in installments. Up-front payment results in 1 free visit added to the end of 6- or 12-Week Package or Follow-Up 6-Pack and 2 free visits added to the end of a 6-Month Package or Follow-Up 12-Pack.
Legacy Friends & Family Package Pricing (grandfathered pricing if started before December 22, 2021)
This pricing applies to 1) friends & family members who start a Love to Live Well package together, 2) additional family members who start after the original client but before December 22, 2021, 3) current clients who are Military, age 65+ (Senior), or on Disability (documentation must be shown at the initial consultation to qualify). New clients who start after January 5, 2022 and can document age 65+ (Senior) or Disability also qualify for Legacy Friends & Family Pricing (see green box on p.1 of downloadable pricing above).
New Friends & Family Package Pricing (after January 1, 2022)
This pricing applies to 1) friends & family members who start a Love to Live Well package together, 2) additional family members who start after the original client, 3) new clients who are military, emergency personnel (e.g. fire, law enforcement, emergency department, ICU), essential/front line workers seeing the public throughout the pandemic (until December 2022) (e.g. teachers, grocery store workers, etc.) but documentation must be shown at initial consultation to qualify. See downloadable NEW client pricing above. New clients who can document age 65+ (Senior) or Disability also qualify for Legacy Friends & Family Pricing (see downloadable LEGACY pricing link above).
Sliding Fee Scale:
To qualify, you must provide documentation of at least one of the following: Food Stamps, Unemployment, Section 8 Housing, TANF, WIC, or Medicaid.
Regular versus Packaged Pricing
- Regular Rate is $160/hr—only clients who choose to pay-as-you-go rather than choose a package will pay this rate.
Packages offer lower rates:
- Packaged New Client Rate is ~$140/hr (almost 15% off regular rate)
- New Friends & Family* Rate is ~$120/hr (25% off regular rate)
- Legacy Client* Rate (for current clients) is ~$100/hr (almost 40% off regular rate)
- Legacy Friends & Family* Rate is ~$85/hr (over 45% off regular rate) (includes new Senior (65+) & Disability
- Sliding Fee Scale* Rate is $40/visit regardless of whether 1.5-hr, 1-hr, or 30-minute visit (65% off regular rate)
*Must meet qualifications
Packages are encouraged because building new habits takes time. Think of these as 6-week, 12-week, or 6-month programs to provide deeper behavior change. The shorter packages begin to establish healthier lifestyle changes, but true habits take time to build. Don’t underestimate the value of learning how to maintain healthier habits and goal weights.
Other Love to Live Well Services & Products
- Nutrition Screening + 30-minute health coaching (45 min) (cost: $120; $75 for current clients)
- Body Composition Analysis + health coaching (45 min) (cost: $120; $75 for current clients)
- Nutrition Screening & Body Composition + health coaching (60 min) (cost: $160; 100 for current clients)
- Smart Grocery Shopping Private Lessons (1.5 hr) (cost: $320; $200 for current clients)
- Smart Grocery Shopping Group Lessons (1.5 hr) (cost: $50/person with minimum of 6, maximum of 15 people
- Virtual Fridge & Pantry Makeover (1.5 hr) (cost: $240; $200 for current clients)
- 7 Day Tailored Menu Plan (fits calculated calorie level) (cost: $560; $400 for current clients)
- Meal Plan Calculation (cost: $80; 50 if friend/family member of current client)
- 1- Hour Instruction on Meal Plan (cost: $160; 100 if friend/family member of current client)
- Bundled Meal Plan Calculation + 1 Hour Instruction on Meal Plan (cost: 240; $150 for Legacy client’s family/friends)
- Group Nutrition/Health Coaching sessions with families (min of 3, max of 6) (cost: $200 per 1 hour session; $150/hr if current clients)
- Lunch-n-Learn for small groups, employers, places of worship, etc. (cost: $300/hr)
Testing (self-pay rates; not covered by insurance)
- Micronutrient Testing ($495; $445 for Legacy clients (save $50)) to determine if functional deficiencies exist
- Nutrients are best absorbed from food; however, some deficiencies must be corrected through supplements
- Guidance on appropriate dietary changes and/or supplements are available (30 minutes) for $60.
- Lipoprotein Plus Testing ($170; $150 for Legacy clients (save $20))
- Bundled Micronutrient + Lipoprotein Plus Testing ($645 (save $20); $575 for Legacy clients (save $90))
- Telomere ($255; $225 for Legacy clients (save $30))
- MTHFR Genotyping ($160; $140 for Legacy clients (save $20))
Testing does not include lab draw fee (typically $35-45) or 30-minute consultation to explain the meaning of test results. One visit from your package may be used for current clients. If you are not currently a client completing a package, please sign up for a 30-minute health coaching session to discuss your results (cost $60).